The innovative Suite Spa® Cart Systems and Protocols allow an organization to provide spa experiences to as many guests as there are rooms.
- Allows world class spa services to be performed in-room whether in facilities with or without a spa.
- Easy to operate
- Adds an on-site amenity with low overhead
- Generates additional revenue and sells rooms
- Suite Spa® protocols and systems are designed to enhance a particular hotel culture, including marketing and scheduling
- Suite Spa® products are organic and specially formulated for the hospitality industry
- Carts can be completely customized
- Suite Spa Carts and/or Suite Spa Franchises are now available in addition to contracted Suite Spa management services.
Return on Investment Chart
- 1 Suite Spa Cart
- Average charge for 1 Suite Spa Service - $175 treatment
- (No Product Cost Figured)
- (No Technician Fee Figured)
|Treatments Per Day||Days Per Week||Treatment Profit||Weekly Profit||Monthly Profit||Yearly
|Months to Pay Off|
“It is quite a simple concept (just like all great ideas!). Why limit yourself to a massage in a spa when you can literally have the spa brought up to your room? There are three things that I love about this concept - 1. It is simple for the therapist to transport the cart and the massage table (which connects to the cart). 2. The guests can have more service options - from manicures, pedicures, facials to a full body massage. 3. If you're like me, I just want to slide into my bed for a long nap after a massage and not worry about getting dressed and then trooping myself through the hotel lobby to get back to my room. Now that's what I call "room service." - George Aquino, General Manager – JW Marriott, Grand Rapids, MI